This is not your ordinary photography tour..
There is something about the electricity that fills the air around a storm that breathes life into your soul. Pursuing these dramatic, awe-inspiring skies has been a passion of over 10 years for storm photographer and meteorologist, Jessica Moore.
Jessica has fine tuned her skills in forecasting and proper positioning around storms to fully optimize the photography opportunities that these impressive skies often display. She delivers consistent results in the field that represent her passion and relentless dedication to capturing our incredible atmosphere in a beautiful and unique way that is unlike any other storm photographer in her field.
Jessica has over a decade of experience photographing all weather extremes, and is well-versed with the many challenges that go along with storm photography. She takes her photo tour guests on an epic adventure that is so much more than just driving to storms and taking photos. She customizes her small, 2- or 3-person tours to the individual skill levels and desires of her guests, and develops an educational experience that sets a strong foundation for photographers wanting to break into the complex world of storm photography.
What this highly specialized photography tour offers you:
- Basic meteorology and forecasting education. This will be tailored to your individual knowledge level, from very beginner to advanced
- Daily forecast discussions for the duration of the tour
- Safety briefings and tips for hazard avoidance
- Proper positioning and safe navigation around storms
- Storm photography 101
- Camera settings and hands on instruction in the field
- A fully customizable workshop-style experience
Stormscapes Photography Tours are kept very small, generally only 2-3 guests, with Jessica leading the tour along with an experienced storm chasing partner, driver and navigator, for a total of no more than 5 people in a single week-long tour. This is done to maximize the experience for the guests, and allows Jessica to deliver the personalized 1-1 instruction that she feels her guests truly deserve.
What is included with the price of the tour?
- The cost of the photo tour is $3500* and is competitively priced. Cost includes 7 days and 6 nights of lodging, gas, vehicle maintenance, tour t-shirt, etc. We accept payment plans.
- A 20% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking to reserve your seat
- The remaining balance must be paid in full 30 days before the start of your tour
- **Flights to and from the base city (either Oklahoma City, OK or Denver, CO depending on the tour selected) are not included**
- *Discounts are available for guests choosing double occupancy rooms
- *We also offer referral discounts: if you refer a guest and they book a tour, receive a $250 discount from your tour cost per guest that you refer!
- The tour aims to select mid to high-range hotels for lodging that include free breakfasts, but this cannot be guaranteed. Guests are expected to cover their own food costs and any miscellaneous purchases beyond gas and lodging
- All guests are required to sign a liability waiver prior to the start of the tour
- Upon booking, guests will receive a detailed welcome guide with a general itinerary, what to expect from the overall tour experience, guidance on what to bring, and more.
- A negative Covid-19 test will be required at the start of the tour for the safety of all guests and guides (tests will be provided).
2023 TOUR DATES
|Tour 1 – April 24th – April 30th (1 Seat Remaining)||Oklahoma City, OK|
|Tour 2 – May 8th – May 14th (2 Seats Remaining)||Oklahoma City, OK|
|Tour 3 – May 22nd – May 28th (1 Seat Remaining)||Denver, CO|
Ready to book a tour? Have more questions before booking? Send us an email at stormscapestours @ gmail.com.
Select a tour option to get started!